Thursday, September 20, 2007

bienvenida

I will start with the basics.

1. I am in Peru.

2. Peru is here:
















3. I am in Lima, the capital, located on the coast, as you will see here:




















4. I am working for an NGO doing research about their Juvenile Justice program which offers an alternative to the nation's often overcrowded and poorly maintained prisons for youth.
5. I am an unpaid intern. You will not get gifts upon my return.
6. On that note, I will return to Washington Dulles International Airport on December the 15th, 2007. You are allowed to bring me gifts.
7. The title of this blog derives from one of my favorite words in the English language (wanderlust) and one of my numerous nicknames, wanda, used because it goes well with my last name.
8. The end.


No comments: